HYPE KIDS!!!

The HYPE Movement can only be successful if we invest in all our children! It is never too early to encourage our children to dream dreams that surpasses the status quo and to live their lives to the fullest!

The HYPE Motto is "Transforming the World One Child at a Time" and I have no doubt that our children will play a critical role in transforming this world that we live in!


[Transforming the World...One Child at a Time]


In choosing which kids to include in the HYPE photoshoot...I specifically began by choosing their moms! I chose mom's who I knew believed in the HYPE Movement and would get up early on a saturday morning, get their kids ready and drive through the snow blizzard to show their support for the HYPE Movement and dedication to their children! Much love and respect to all the mother's who do this day in and day out... you are the unsung heroes in this world!!!


Introducing the HYPE KIDS...



[L to R: Liahona Fiame, Kyala Brown, Kaufo'ou Motu'apuaka, Saione Matagi, 'Ilaise Matagi, Zac Tipton]



[L to R: Kyala Brown, Kaufo'ou Motu'apuaka, Zac Tipton, Saione Matagi, Liahona Fiame]



[L to R: Liahona Fiame, Kyala Brown, Kaufo'ou Motu'apuaka, Saione Matagi, 'Ilaise Matagi, Zac Tipton]



[L to R: Kyala Brown, Kaufo'ou Motu'apuaka, Zac Tipton, Saione Matagi, Liahona Fiame]

Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic they are so pretty and I love how us used the colorer

Anonymous said...

Hay I love that Pic it is so pretty and I love how you used coloer